Monday, July 2, 2012

Did I mention I don't like popcorn?

That's right. I don't even like popcorn! But apparently I can't stop covering it in all kinds of deliciousness. My friends are either gonna love me or hate me. It's such a vicious cycle! Lol.

Last night I made some cookies n creme popcorn drizzled in milk chocolate for my friend's birthday today. I'm gonna blame pinterest when she slaps me for giving her sweets (after all it's not really my fault that I don't really care for popcorn!)

Anywho, it's super easy to make and I did get the recipe off of pinterest.

All you need is some popcorn, about 12 crushed Oreos per bag of popcorn. Melt some white chocolate (I melt it in a double boiler because I'm never successful melting chocolate in the microwave) and coat the popcorn. Slowly adding the crushed oreos to the mix. Let it sit do the chocolate can harden. (I threw mine in the fridge for about 15 minutes). Then I melted the milk chocolate and drizzled it over the popcorn/Oreo mixture coated in white chocolate. Store in an airtight container!

1 comment: